Sauna bodywork and whisking
This is intensive course of the mainprocedures being done in a hot room - easy massage and whisking.
Content of the course
- Steam, Temperature and humidity. Steam circulation. Oven types. Comparision of different saunas.
- Structure of steam bath procedure. Different types of procedures in steam bath.
- Principles of bodywork. Basic strokes for back and front of the body.
- Unterstanding evaporation and conseation. Correction of dry sauna. Steam pouring. Seansation of heat. Ventilation.
- Main stokes and methods of whisking. Strategy of whisking.
Upon finishing this level, student has done 50% of „Master of family steam bath“ qualification.