Light whisking course
This is the second day of common Bath mastership course - finishing Gourmand of healthy sauna studies level. You will get acquainted with body work in hot sauna room contitions.
Content of the seminar
- Health effects. Heart. Muscles. Joints. Blood and lymph circulation. Nervous system. Precautions and contraindications.
- Use of plants ir sauna. Preparation of herbal remedies.
- Whisking description. Whisking types, purpose and benefits.
- What is a good whisk? Types of the whisks. Tiding. Soaking.
- Dry demonstration and tryout of basic whisking strokes. Individual whisking training sessions in sauna. Steaming. Light techniques. Ergonomics.
Ask a question
Please login to ask question