Cancellations and refunds
Refund policy when purchasing a seminar
The registration fee is non-refundable except in the following cases:
1. In the event of an incorrect registration, where the registrant is unable to attend the seminar due to his/her qualification.
2. If the registrant cancels his/her registration at least 3 days before the start of the online (distant web based) event by email.
3. If the registrant cancels his/her registration at least 10 days before the start of the real (human to human) event located in Lithuania by email.
4. If the registrant cancels his/her registration at least 20 days before the start of the real (human to human) event located in other, then Lithuania coutry by email.
3. In individual cases, by decision of the IBA administration, upon presentation of a compelling justifiable reason (sudden illness, loss of a family member, natural disaster, etc.)
Notice. The Seller keeps the right to not issue the refund unless the registrant cancels his/her registration within the deadlines mentioned above. Read the description of the event and make sure that you are eligible and able to attend before purchasing.
Return of physical goods
Have you noticed a defect after purchasing an item? Please take a photo of the faulty, damaged item or part and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the order number and a brief description of the fault. We hope we can resolve your inconvenience. And we will inform you of our decision immediately.
The buyer has the right to cancel the agreement within 15 days of receipt of the goods or signing the service contract, without giving a reason. The buyer must return the goods to the seller without delay and at the latest within 15 days of the date of the notification of withdrawal to the seller. The buyer may return a good quality product to the seller and withdraw from the contract provided that the product has not been used, is in good condition, has retained its usable characteristics and has not lost its merchantable appearance. The goods must be unpacked and in the manufacturer's original packaging. The buyer must provide proof of purchase from the seller and, if available, proof of the product's warranty.
Upon receipt of the consumer's declaration of withdrawal, the seller must reimburse the consumer in full without delay and within 15 days at the latest. The costs of delivery and return shall be covered by the buyer.