Why do we collect information about you?
We comply with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (more commonly known as GDPR) by collecting and processing your personal data only for clearly defined purposes and legitimate grounds, by keeping your personal data up to date, by storing and destroying personal data securely, by not over-collecting or over-stocking data, and by ensuring that appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect personal data.
When you access our website through your browser, we only collect personal data that your browser automatically transmits to us. This may include in particular:
• Your IP address;
• Device ID;
• The content, date and time of your access request;
• The time zone of the requesting device;
• The website from which the access request is transmitted;
• The web page for which access is requested;
• Https status code;
• The amount of data transmitted;
• Your browser ID;
• Your operating system;
• The language and version of your browser software;
The processing of this data will be for the following purposes:
• To establish a smooth connection to the website;
• To show you the goods and services offered to you;
• To ensure the usability of our website;
• To analyse system stability and security;
• For additional administrative purposes.
• The legal basis for this processing of personal data relating to you is our legitimate interest in the use of our website.
If you wish to purchase online services offered on our website, you are required to provide only minimal data such as:
• Email address;
• Telephone number.
If you wish to purchase goods offered on our website, you are required to provide only minimal data such as:
• Email address;
• Country, city, postcode, street address;
• Telephone number.
We need to process this personal data in order to provide you with our services, to send you your service access codes and your purchases, to provide you with customer service, to contact you, to handle claims made by you or us, and to ensure the technical administration of our website.
Unless exempted by the relevant legislation, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
• The right to access your personal data. You will always see your data by logging in your „customer zone“ – the page that is open exclusively to you only. You can change modify tour contact date there. You also have the right to contact us with a free-form request for access to your personal data. Upon receipt of this request, we will provide you with a copy of the information relating to you, as well as an explanation of why and how we process this information.
• The right to require us to correct, amend or delete any of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• The right to have your personal data erased when we no longer need to keep such data ("right to be forgotten");
• The right to restrict processing where you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful and you do not consent to its erasure, we no longer need the data for the purposes of the processing but require it for the establishment or exercise of a legal claim or, if you object to the processing, we need time to verify that the legitimate grounds for the processing outweigh the grounds you have given;
• The right to request that your personal data be made available to you and, where possible, to have that data transmitted directly to another controller;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time where the processing is based on your consent or on the existence of a legitimate interest;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority at the address of your residence or place of work, as well as at the place of processing, which is the Republic of Lithuania, or at the place where the breach occurred. In Lithuania, this authority is the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
• You have the right and ability to to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes at any time in your „customer zone“.
• You have the right to instruct us to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes at any time.
• You have the right to object to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would result in legal consequences for you or significantly affect you.
• The relevant action will be taken no later than 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of the request. The information may be provided free of charge no more than once per calendar year.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Third party services
Your personal data will be protected in accordance with all confidentiality standards and will only be provided to service providers who have entered into contracts with us. The information we disclose to the third parties listed below is considered appropriate in light of the services provided by said third parties:
• When you order from our store, we use delivery companies to deliver products to you. We will provide the delivery companies with your name, email address, address and telephone number.
• Your ID, equipment ID, actions taken, equipment model, operating system name, country, region and city of residence are used for Google Analytics analysis purposes;
• Financial transactions are handled by our payment service providers UAB Paysera. We share your payment data with our participating service providers only to the extent necessary to process your payments and to handle complaints and issues related to such payments;
• “Paysera LT” , UAB services are used as a payment gateway; therefore, we do not collect any related personal data from you. When you make payments, you are using “Paysera LT“ UAB services and providing your information directly to them;
Disclosure of information
We endeavour to keep the information you provide to us confidential and therefore we are not entitled to disclose your personal data to other recipients in the normal course of your use of our services, unless it is necessary for the proper performance of our duties.
Any dispute shall be settled by negotiation between you and us by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Given that the data is processed in Lithuania, the State Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania is considered to be the responsible supervisory authority.
If the dispute should reach the courts, the laws of the Republic of Lithuania will apply and the dispute will be resolved by the competent court of the Republic of Lithuania.
Rimas Kavaliauskas (www.bath.academy)
Not for profit organization Lithuanian Bath Academy
Company code: 302613154
Tel. +370 687 11601
Address for correspondence: Rimas Kavaliauskas, Kunigiskiu 6-5, Vilnius, LT27016, Lithuania