Terms and conditions of purchase
Terms and conditions of use and purchase of goods and services
1. These Terms and Conditions of Sale and Purchase ("Terms") are a document, tailored to the parties involved, which sets out the rights and obligations of the Buyer/Seminar Participant/Customer (further - the "Buyer") and International Bath Academy www.bath.academy (IBA, the "Seller"), the rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Seller, the provision/purchase of goods and services, the return of money, and other terms and conditions relating to the operation of the www.bath.academy website.
2. The Seller has the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the Buyer. The amended terms and conditions shall apply to new customers who purchase goods and/or services on www.bath.academy after the amendment.
3. www.bath.academy is open to all natural and legal persons of legal age.
Customer's personal data
The Seller shall ensure that no personal information of the Buyer (address, telephone number, name, surname, etc.) shall be passed on to third parties, except in cases where the Buyer's personal information is required to be provided to the Seller's partners in order to ensure the quality of the Seller's service (i.e. courier services, etc.)
1. In all other cases, the Buyer's personal information (such as address, telephone number, name, surname, etc.) may only be disclosed to third parties in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. The Seller may use the Buyer's personal information for marketing purposes if it has the Buyer's consent (ordering news by e-mail, telephone, etc.).
3. A Buyer who does not wish to have his/her information used for marketing purposes has the
ability to switch off sending newsletters in his perosonal activity zone page and also right
to contact the administration of www.bath.academy at firstname.lastname@example.org and send a written
request to stop using the Buyer's data for marketing purposes.
4. It is the Buyer's responsibility to provide all personal information necessary to provide a quality service to the Seller.
Purchase and Sale Agreement
1. The Buyer shall be deemed to have entered into a contract of sale from the moment he confirms his order on the www.bath.academy website.
2. The Seller shall be deemed to have accepted the contract of sale from the moment it confirms the Customer's order and commences it's execution.
3. Neither the Customer nor the Seller shall be obliged to notify the interested parties separately of the sale and purchase agreement in writing or by telephone.
1. The Buyer shall have the right to purchase the goods/services offered by the Seller in accordance with these Rules.
2. The Buyer shall have the right to terminate the Purchase and Sale Agreement, for seminars - at least 3 calendar days before the start of the event, or 15 calendar days after the date of delivery of the physical goods, by informing the Seller in advance (by email) of the termination of the Purchase and Sale Agreement and the cancellation of the services or the return of the goods.
Obligations of the Buyer:
1. The Buyer undertakes not to disclose his/her login data to the Seller's system to third parties. If the Buyer loses his/her login details, he/she must immediately inform the Seller by telephone or e-mail.
2. If the Buyer's personal data (telephone number, address, etc.) changes, the Buyer undertakes to update the data in the Seller's system immediately before the time of the next order.
3. In the event of termination of the Purchase and Sale Agreement, the Buyer must inform the Seller of the termination of the Agreement in writing (by email) at least 3 full calendar days before the event (for the purchase of an event/seminar) and not more than 15 calendar days after the purchase (for the purchase of a physical product). If the Seller confirms the cancellation, the Buyer undertakes to return the goods received by sending them (by registered mail or courier service) to the address indicated by the Seller.
4. The Buyer undertakes to accept delivery of the Goods at the Buyer's address.
5. The Buyer shall comply with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania when purchasing goods.
Duties and responsibilities of the workshop participant
The registrant is personally responsible for his/her own arrival and departure from the seminar venue and is personally responsible for his/her own safety and health during the event.
Seller 's rights:
1. In the event of adverse circumstances, the Seller shall have the right to temporarily suspend the operation of www.bath.academy without notice to the Buyer.
2. The Seller shall have the right to cancel the Buyer's order if there are problems with the delivery of the goods or the provision of the service and the Buyer cannot be reached by the contact details provided.
3. The Seller keeps the right to not issue the refund unless the registrant cancels his/her registration at least 3 full calendar days prior to the event.
Responsibilities of a seller:
1. The Seller undertakes to enable the Buyer to use the services provided by www.bath.academy.
2. The Seller undertakes to respect the Buyer's right to confidentiality of personal data, except in cases where the data must be disclosed to third parties in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. The Seller undertakes to inform the Buyer in advance of any changes in the circumstances (time or place) of the seminars, provided that the Buyer can be reached using the contact details provided.
4. The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer according to the delivery method chosen by the Buyer.
5. The Seller, if due to unforeseen circumstances it is not possible to deliver the goods ordered to the Buyer, undertakes to offer a similar product in terms of its characteristics and appearance, or to refund the money paid to the Buyer, within a period not exceeding 15 working days if prepayment has been made.
Registration for the Sauna Masterclasses and other events of the International Bath Academy takes place only through the www.bath.academy registration system. Registration for the event is either "open" or "closed". Open registration is open to anyone, while closed registration is open to a narrower range of students who have completed or at least passed a certain number of courses in sauna education. The requirements may be different in each case and are described for each event separately.
Step 1. You read the description of the event and make sure that you are eligible and able to attend. If the registration is open, you will find the registration form at the bottom of the same page, if it is closed, you will find a link to your personal sauna activity area where you will find a list of all the events you are invited to register for. You fill in the form if required and click "register".
Use of gift vouchers. If you have a personalised gift voucher or discount/promotion code, please enter it during registration. Check that you have entered the code correctly and when you receive confirmation of the code - register.
Step 2. After entering the discount code, you will see the amount of the registration advance reduced. After clicking "register" you will be redirected to the PAYSERA online payment system. On the system page, you can choose how you want to pay the advance payment: by bank transfer, etc. Make a transfer. In case of a bank transfer, our system will receive a response from PAYSERA within a few minutes (usually seconds) about the payment made and will reserve your place in the seminar. In cases where only a voucher or points were sufficient for registration, the registration will be done immediately and without a cash transfer.
You will receive an email notification of successful registration.
Step 3. 24 hours before the day of the seminar www.bath.academy distance learning system will send you a reminder email.
Notice. In cases where the cost of the seminar exceeds the advance payment made at the time of registration, you will be required to make the shortfall payment at the time of the seminar - to the instructor or other IBA representative.
In individual cases, a student can be registered "manually", but this is slower and costs an extra €5, as it requires a lot of extra work from the admin.
To register "manually", please send an email to the administration or the seminar instructor with the following information: name, surname, phone number, email (in cases where it is different from the sender's email) and the name and date of the seminar and attach a copy of the bank transfer. The amount to be transferred must be equal to the cost of the workshop plus €5 for manual registration. The request will be answered within 3 working days.
Currency and payment methods
1. Pre prices of the goods and services are provided in euros.
2. Payment methods: advance online payment by internet banking, card payments.
3. Possible full or advance partial payments for the seminars, paying the remaining payment in cash on the event.
Refund policy for the seminars
The registration fee is non-refundable except in the following cases:
1. In case of a wrong registration, where the registrant is unable to attend the seminar due to his/her qualifications.
2. If the registrant cancels his/her registration at least 3 full calendar days before the start of the online event (in writing, by email).
3. In other cases described in our official Cancellations and refunds page.
For all registration or fee refund enquiries, you must write an email with "reply to sender" or "reply to sender" indicating your name, the seminar you are registering for and, if payment has been made, the amount and date of payment, as well as your question or request with full details. Your email will be replied to within 3 working days. If your question is urgent, please call +(370) 687 116011 after you have sent the email.
Note. If you contact us via SMS or social media, we do not guarantee a reply and do not consider it as a referral. Although in some cases you may receive a reply in this way, it is not considered official but a guideline.
Refunds on physical product purchases (e.g. whisks), product quality, warranty, returns and exchanges
1. The Seller warrants that all goods supplied are new, of good quality and unused, unless otherwise stated in the description of the goods.
2. The Buyer shall have the right to return the unsuitable goods within 15 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, provided that the packaging of the goods is intact and the original packaging of the goods is not damaged.
3. If the Buyer wishes to return the purchased goods, the Buyer must ensure that:
3.1. The product is unused.
3.2. The product is undamaged.
3.3. The original packaging of the product is preserved and intact.
3.4. The original label of the product is preserved and intact.
3.5. The goods are in the same condition as received by the Buyer.
3.6. The Buyer has retained proof of purchase (e.g. VAT invoice).
4. If the Buyer wishes to return an unsatisfactory product, he/she write a free form request email, stating the reason for the return.
5. The money for the returned goods shall be transferred strictly only to the payer's bank account.
6. In the event of a return, the Seller shall not refund the Buyer the cost of payment of the order.
7. The Buyer shall cover the costs of returning the goods for exchange or for the return of quality goods.
1. These Rules are drawn up in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. All disagreements arising out of these Rules shall be settled by negotiation. In the event of failure to reach an agreement, disagreements shall be settled in accordance with the procedure laid down by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania, or if the law is contradicting with International law, settled in accordance with International law.
3. The Parties shall be discharged from their obligations under this Agreement if their performance is prevented by force majeure.